Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM   #429
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Don't get me wrong, Desmond Bane is nice. He benefits a lot from playing next to Ja. The real prize we whiffed on is Tyrese Maxey. Putting up similar numbers to Bane, but 2 years younger and bears a lot of the ball handling duties (pre-Harden). It literally hurts my heart to watch him play.
Lots of teams passed on Bane and Maxey, so it's at least understandable to miss out on those two.

Bey was the easy and obviously choice. He isn't shooting well this season, but he is still a productive player.

But this is what you get when your FO is in love with guys like DFS and THJ. I truly believe they drafted guys they knew wouldn't play. Hell, even when Josh Green plays well, he still doesn't get minutes.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote