View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 03:28 PM   #18
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
So with us reaching the second round I wonder where THJ is in his recovery. He’s been out on the court shooting, but I’m not sure if he’s been cleared for contact? Is he just done for the year? Not saying I want him to come back, but just curious.
I've been wondering about this as well. A foot injury tends to constrain conditioning so we may not see him at all this post season. Which, in my opinion, isn't a terrible thing since he plays well about every 3rd or 4th game that he plays. (and you can't afford that in a 7 game series)

Limit the turnovers and shoot the ball well from three will be the competitive recipe in this series.