View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 02:20 PM   #69
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Not saying it couldn’t or didn’t happen, but it seems odd that some teenager would push an old lady especially with his mom (I assume that’s his mom in the video) sitting right next to him. Did Paul’s family do something to him first? The fact that the fans around him wanted him gone though makes it seem like the kid was over the line. Strange situation. Really hope video turns up of the incident just because I’m curious what actually happened.
I was at the game and not a single Mavs fan was rude or poked the bear at ALL to the Phx fans. Not once. Granted, I could only see two sections, but I didn't see an ounce of disrespect. And the Phx fans were the same way back I might add. Even agreed with the one in front of me over a couple fouls on both teams we thought were dumb.

One outlier mean's zilch in the grand scheme.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote