View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 02:49 PM   #178
FreakNasty

FreakNasty will become famous soon enough

I regret keeping my ps3. ALl I've managed to play are resistance and nba 2k7, which didnt blow me away. I decided to keep it because of the upcoming releases which are ways aways such as Metal Gear and Resident Evil. What makes me even more mad, is Sony ended up dropping the price of the 60 gig to 499! I spend two nights camping, and all I have to show for it are blue ray movies, a average shooter and a average basketball game. Ima go pick up NCAA 08 next week and hopefully that and the new Madden will help ease the wait for me.

BTW, Guitar Hero is the shizzz. I've never mastered hard though, I cant seem to use my pinky. Cant wait for part three, hope there are tons of songs to choose from, and the integrate the six axis into the guitars, similar to what they did with GH2, when you are star power ready, you can simply lift up the guitar to use it. There is also another game set to come up in the winter, that not only just has a guitar, it has drums, bass, and i dont kno what else, but for 200 bucks, Ima stick to guitar hero.
FreakNasty is offline   Reply With Quote