View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 03:20 PM   #179
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, that game is called is called "Rock Band". It will have guitar, drums, bass, microphone (like karaoke revolution). if you lived in a house with a bunch of people (family members, roommates) that might be a good purchase. apparently, it's made by the people who used to make Guitar Hero (apparently, the creation rights were passed off)

This image is kind of cool... but crowded:

here's the wiki site on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Band_(video_game)

I'm trying to debate whether to get GH2, or wait for GH3... GH3 will come with wireless guitars, but the room i play in isn't that big, so will it matter? Best buy is running a special this week where you can get GH2, GH Encore The 80's together and get a $15 GC. I'm thinking i might just do that...

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 07-23-2007 at 03:22 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote