View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 06:12 PM   #193
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I'm thinking of devoting the rest of my life to the destruction of "Guitar Hero" and "Rock Band" because to me, it makes a complete mockery of actually being able to PLAY AN INSTRUMENT. I can ACTUALLY play those songs on the game.

Anyway, I won't be devoting the rest of my life to that, because my wife told me I had to be home for dinner.
did you see the south park about guitar hero? it was pretty funny, and had this same mindset.

i personally love guitar hero. but i have no delusions that this makes me able to play a real guitar. it's just fun to play.