View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 08:49 AM   #516
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I ended up going with the ps3

got gta4, metal gear solid 4, madden 09, assassins creed and motorstorm (wasnt going to buy this one but it was 17 bucks and i wanted a racing game)

freakin' sweet so far

good work my man! the ps3 is awesome. I have played a 360 a few times, it is sweet as well. I just have always wanted a ps3..so i knew i wouldn;t even look at a 360..anyway...

i got GTA4...i beat it in about 45 hours. It's not 100% complete..because that would be ridiculous...but..i have all the main missions done(i think 96 or 97)..and a bunch of small ones...

i also just beat metal gear solid 4 on tuesday actually. This is by far..the best game i have ever played. I beat it in 32 hours on normal difficulty. it was so awesome. Can anyone else who has played MGS4 and beat it...back me up?

i also got tony hawk 8, proving grounds..which i just play for fun..to do tricks and stuff. I guess i can try and beat that...

anyway, good work on the ps3..i don't think you will be dissapointed.

also, you can change the theme of the ps3 background. I have mine set on the Metal Gear Solid 4 theme...

Last edited by MavsX; 09-18-2008 at 08:50 AM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote