View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 05:44 PM   #2
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

I agree with you 💯 %

Unfortunately we are in the minority here

Most other fans prefer to see the team lose and then sit around and Cuban fuck on a high draft pick

I have absolutely no faith in this FO turning that pick into a top rank player. In fact I see them drafting a guy that will either turn into a bust or take 3 years just to contribute

By that time Luka might already have 1 foot out the door

Having said I hope Luka fucks up their plans tonight and go for 60 points in a win

I thought them days of missing the playoffs again were over after luka's rookie season and they would enjoy a long streak similar to Dirks teams that went like 10+ years of making the playoffs

I mean who wants to sir around and watch the fucking nba playoffs if your favorite team is sitting the fuck at home

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-07-2023 at 05:48 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote