View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 04:50 PM   #891
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Been splitting my summer between Hearthstone and MGSV and Witcher

Constructed Hearthstone I've gotten a bit burned out on, but I still love the weekly tavern brawls.

Witcher is incredibly engrossing and big-- just so much to do. The side quests are all unique and well-crafted. They beat a lot of the main content in other games-- heck, the side quests are better than Witcher's own mediocre main story quests.

MGS5- gorgeous and really slick/silly stealth. Really fun to just drop in, stealth into a military camp by duck-walking around in a box, then jumping out, tranqing soldiers, and then hooking them up to a balloon to be captured by a waiting plane. Just fun. I can't wait until D-Dog is old enough to be my new companion.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote