Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 09:35 AM   #1483
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
Have that guy on our roster already: Dinwiddie. Everyone seems to forget he made a very similar playoff run for the Knicks two years ago. He might well just be a taller, better defending Brunson.
Dinwiddie is close enough to JB, but the problem I see is they've talked about SD starting alongside Luka. I'm not sure who comes off the bench in that case, we really don't have a proven reliable back up floor general. They're going to have to get tricky with rotations

With Wood not starting, it makes it even more interesting. One of those starting guards will likely come off for rest when Wood comes in. So SD runs point with Wood or Luka stays on for a few more mins. I think it's a stupid idea to bring Wood off the bench period, then adding SD to the SLU makes things even more confusing.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote