Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 06:10 PM   #1516
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post

It still comes down to a simple fact though. An injury to Luka or Dinwiddie could put us into the lottery real quick. We need an insurance guard. Period.
I agree with this and feel Bledsoe could be that piece.
As I mentioned in another post, I'm fine with grooming a young player to fill the insurance role, but Bledsoe would be immediate insurance.

I also think we need legit traditional sized insurance at center.
Maxi and Wood (and some Bertans) are legit small ball centers so Powell is expendable imo.

Honestly, if we added Bledsoe and Dwight Howard, I think we would be set to start the season.

Luka/Bledsoe/Dorsey/Hardy
Dinwiddie/THJ/Frank/Pinson
DFS/Bullock/Green
Wood/Maxi/Bertans
McGee/Howard/Powell

Obviously, we don't have the roster spot, but I'd feel more comfortable with more veteran insurance at the 1 and 5.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote