Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 09:01 PM   #1578
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And we also shouldn't fool ourselves into thinking that Wood is suddenly David Robinson on defense. I find that fans set themselves up for disappointment in such things.

If Wood gives us 20/10, then he doesn't need to do that. If he did that plus defense, then he would be a top 25 player. He isn't a top 25 player, and I don't think we need him to be anyway.

Kleber/McGee for defense and Wood/Powell(lol) for offense.
Kinda making my point with the David Robinson thing. McGee is not a heavy minutes center so it will be Wood Powell and Maxi manning the middle most of the time. Maxi is fine with smaller centers but we'll most likely struggle against some teams with bigger centers and those that have guys who can get to the bucket.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote