View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 06:10 PM   #103
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I dont really know what I would classify as my favorite movie. If you define it by movie I can watch the most without getting tired of it I guess it would be Anchorman but that isnt my favorite movie just one that doesnt get old. Umm I guess I would go with LOTR the two towers. Matrix is up there too. I LOVED gladiator until i had seen it about 600 times (exaggeration but still does it really need to be on tv every other day?) I am a huge scary movie fan too. I will do a top `10 of all time now that I think of a couple of others
1. LOTR (the trilogy in general but the 2 towers was my favorite)
2. Caddyshack (Utterly great movie)
3. Indiana Jones 1 and 3 (loved both of those the second one was way out there though. Grew up on these movies. Know its cheating but oh well.
4. Any Bond movie ( love everyone of them. Connery was the best followed by Brosnan and then roger moore, those 3 were great though)
5. Seven - just loved it
6. Presumed innocent - very intricate
7. Top Gun/all the right moves- My two favorite tom cruise movies
8. Dances with wolves- Dads favorite movie took me a couple of times to like it but it is a great movie. On a side note like the last samurai as well but will include it since similar plots.
9. Matrix - pure genius
10. All comic book movies - i love them so add them all in. The spider mans X2 and road to perdition are my favorite but i actually like all of them even hulk and daredevil.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote