View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 07:26 PM   #24
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Just to point out to any questioning alien creatures on the board...... this nincompoop by the name of nopq707 spammed up the board this morning around 6AM. When I logged on around 7:30 I cleaned it up..... but I thought it a bit ironic that one of his spammarific posts was in this very thread that was about another spamtastic poster. So I edited his post and took out the links to his many wares that he was attempting to get you, the supposed unsuspecting board member, to click on and hopefully buy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopq707
Ugamegold - UK leader in the provision of WoW Gold. Buy World of Warcraft Gold, WoW Power Leveling and other MMOG Services at Ugamegold.