View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 01:42 AM   #64
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
The only JJB anal stuffing going on is between you and him big guy.

I said JJB had a solid game overall. Personally, I prefer if players have good games more than 10% of the time. That's just me though. It's pretty sad that when JJB has a decent game you herald him like he's Lebron.
If your idea of saying he had a solid game overall is to bitch and moan all the time, like a New Jersey housewife, then yeah, I guess you did.

Your irrational hard-on for JJB is bringing the level of discourse on this board down several notches. It would be one thing if you were right. It would be another thing if you were wrong, but that was kinda hard to tell. But you are dead wrong, and it is obvious to tell, which makes it near on painful to read anything you say.

Take your Nervous Nancy paranoia somewhere else, bro.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote