View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 10:44 AM   #9
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Nader rips Kerry as "Gutless, Spineless, Clueless and Hapless"

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
I don't see what the DNC is doing as any different than the RNC is doing. The DNC is seeking for the rule of law on candidates be enforced to aid their chance of success, the RNC is giving aid to someone that is 180 degrees from their agenda to aid their chance of success.

BTW Nader called the Democrats, not just Kerry, "gutless..." etc.
The reason that you can't see any difference is because of your blind partisanship. While I'll agree that I don't think that it's the right nor ethical think for the RNC to get involved with helping the Nader get the signatures to get on the ballot, it is hardly taking away choices from the voters. If the DNC wants to help say Pat Robertson to get on the ballot to take away from Bush's base then that would be equivalent. However when talking about ethical violations, I don't see how any reasonable person could put working to limit the choice of voters in the same category as helping someone get on the ballot who you don't plan on voting for.

BTW last time I checked Kerry was the democrats candidate for President.