View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 01:10 PM   #15
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Nader rips Kerry as "Gutless, Spineless, Clueless and Hapless"

I don't see how any logical person not blinded by party loyalty could not see that what the democrats are doing is attempting to disenfranchise voters. An important right of every voters is to vote for the candidate of his or her choice. The dems are working hard to insure that thousands of voters won't be able to vote for the candidate of their choice by removing that candidate from the ballot. It doesn't surprise me that Mavdog supports this unethical and unjust practice because unlike KG I really didn't expect better of him. It wouldn't surprise me that Mavdog would support any thing the dems would do not matter how unethical it is. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Mavdog would fail disapprove of any illegal actions by the dems as well.

Mavdog have you ever dissapproved of anything the democrats have done? I can't remember seeing a single instance if you have.