View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 11:30 PM   #6
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

ESPN just came out with their NBA 75th anniversary rankings. They also ranked Dirk at 17, ahead of Garnett, Giannis, and even Jerry West. I don't totally agree with all of their rankings, because I would have West and Giannis slightly above Dirk, and they also have Dr. J ahead of all them at 14, whom I would have significantly lower. Still, 17 overall I think is a very fair ranking for Dirk and it makes me happy to see him get the respect he deserves after he was so unfairly maligned before 2011.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...check-our-list

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 02-22-2022 at 11:30 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote