Thread: Kevin Martin
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 01:45 PM   #81
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I know it's fun to hate on Carlisle for playing JJB, but whose minutes do you think JJB is going to eat into? We've already got a logjam at SF, and I'm darn near positive that he's not going to take Kidd's or Terry's minutes below 30 minutes a game. So if you trade for Martin, I'm not sure who JJB will be taking minutes from. If you give Martin, Kidd, and Terry roughly 30 minutes a piece at the two guard spots, that leaves maybe 6 minutes max for JJB. That's not really a rotation player.
He'll take a slice of Kidd's, Terry's, Martin's, Marion's, and Butler's minutes.

Perhaps you've forgotten that RC often runs a Kidd-JJB-Terry lineup.

No reason we wouldn't still see that, or a new variation involving Kidd-JJB-Martin.

I guarantee you'd at times see JJB paired on the court with two of Jet, Kidd, and Martin.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote