View Single Post
Old 08-05-2002, 06:27 PM   #20
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< Exactly my point Rod.. That's EXACTLY what I was trying to say... I'm laughing at the 32% three point percentage, that's pretty good last time I checked, especially for a small forward.

Filthy...

Boston made the playoffs last year and when was the last time they made it before last year?

What about Detroit?

Also, the Knicks line up SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!

Camby wasn't in the line but 20 games last year
Jackson won't put fear in ANYONE's hearts.
If Sprewell was so great, then they would be able to trade him MUCH easier.
So if you fear Kurt Thomas and Allan Houston or think they're great players then we're just in disagreement.

I'd be willing to take a bet from you right now that the Hawks will make the playoffs next year. All they have to do is be a .500 team in the Eastern conference and that's NOT that difficult with the lineup they have. They will have (potentially) ONE non veteran in their lineup...
>>

I would happily bet that Hawks wont do anything. They still wotn be able to beat any West teams. The only way they make it to the playoffs is if a winning percentage of 45% then they will make the playoffs. But I dotn see them doing anything and they wont make the playoffs. And Glenn has a big name but isnt a good shooter in my eyes. He is alot like Antoine Walker.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote