View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:30 PM   #2015
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
For our team, with our point guard, I'll err on the side of taking the extra days. But it's a good argument either way re: rest versus rust.

I also like the benefit of these two teams having another game to beat each other up. Memphis is pretty physical. It wears on both them and their opponents, so I think the more games the better.
Give me all the rest we can get. Kidd was insane in the first couple games against Portland after his rest, although he did play the game before.

I dunno... Dirk practices reallllly hard and I think Rick will run them hard before the series. An extra day of rest could mean the world for Kidd.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote