View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 10:42 PM   #29
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Come on now, you know that is just another code word they use for "Black".
I told you guys how much racism is here on this message board. "Thuggery". I tell you these people have went to the lowest standards to scare white voters away from Obama. It is very clear on why words like this is chosen. But, like I said before, Sad or Expected? Or both??????

Did you notice how they then tried to play the thuggery bit off by saying the thuggery of McCain, was being such a nice and polite guy???? It is just sickening to see this here on this message board.
I know exactly what he means by "thuggery". I just wanted to see if he'd admit it himself rather than try to throw it in there as a subliminal. I see it all day everyday during this campaign. Its sad but its somewhat expected. It will only get worse once this election gets closer. I'm more ashamed by posters on this site considering minorities to be such animals to where they'd get violent if a black man with white ancestry doesn't get into office. I'm disappointed by the posters on this site.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote