View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 11:30 PM   #32
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Come on now, you know that is just another code word they use for "Black".
I told you guys how much racism is here on this message board. "Thuggery". I tell you these people have went to the lowest standards to scare white voters away from Obama. It is very clear on why words like this is chosen. But, like I said before, Sad or Expected? Or both??????

Did you notice how they then tried to play the thuggery bit off by saying the thuggery of McCain, was being such a nice and polite guy???? It is just sickening to see this here on this message board.
that's bs. the word "thug" doesn't have any racial connotation.

there are thugs of every persuasion.

remember the story of peter and the wolf? you seem to find elements of racism where they really aren't there, and when it does rear its ugly head the screams about it will not have much of an afffect.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote