View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 09:13 AM   #119
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Oprah is one of the many idiots that have attempted to cry racism when something occurs that they do not like. It's frequent with people of all races, but you do see alot of prevalent African Americans cry racism at the drop of a hat. She is one. I cannot stand people like that. Oprah Winfrey, Jim Brown, John Wiley Price, Jessie Jackson..all disgusting human beings that do more to further the gap between races.
Unlike the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP's On-Again Off-Again Man of the Year Donald Sterling.

Why do I have the funny feeling that a not insignificant number of the people pissed at Sterling are upset not so much because of what he said, but because one Donald Sterling vindicates 1000 John Wiley Prices? It's hard to accuse people like JWP of 'crying racism at the drop of a hat' with the recordings of a man like Sterling there for the world to hear.

Plus, people who experience racism day-in and day-out don't need tape recordings to know it's there. I once had a colleague tell me that "Racism is like cat sh!t. You can cover it up, but you can't hide the stink."

Time to change your litter box, Murph.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 05-01-2014 at 09:25 AM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote