View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 08:06 PM   #29
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default would the cowboys be better if....

Are you saying we agree with each other because we are both black or because we both like Carter? It doesn't matter because thats not the case. I'm willing to give Carter a chance. Thats it. Plain and simple. Your post is ignoring everything that I stated above. You post this

Quote:
Can you please not clutter up every freaking thread with your broken record bullshit about Qspare beating out Hutchisuck?
I think that is very hypocritcal to say because you are doing the same exact thing except your motive is to bash Carter and QCarfan is to praise him. You are posting the same insults over and over like a broken record. You have called me unintelligent over and over. You have called other posters who disagree with you unitelligent over and over. I have non problem with you postive these comments over and over I just don't see where you get off telling others not to do the same exact thing you are doing.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote