View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 01:04 PM   #1666
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

NBA veteran JJ Redick is not buying the whole “reverse racism” claims after the Luka Doncic-Montrezl Harrell feud during the first-round series between the Dallas Mavericks and the Los Angeles Clippers. Appearing as a guest on the All The Smoke podcast hosted by Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes, the 36-year-old guard claimed that Harrell’s quip to Doncic was just some good, old-fashioned trash talk with no intended racial undertones. “I’m a white guy playing a black guy’s sport. That’s just the reality. There’s nothing racist about that. Majority of great players in the NBA are black,” Redick said. “Being called a b—-a– white boy was something I’ve heard when I was 12 or 13. I laughed when Montrezl said it. I thought it was hilarious.”
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote