Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 12:57 AM   #739
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

I agree Ayton is starting to really separate himself. Doncic's ceiling is still very, very high, like top 25 player of all time high, BUT Ayton's ceiling is really high too, like David Robinson 2.0 high.

The difference is starting to become evident that there are no scenarios where a healthy DeAndre Ayton ever fails in the NBA. Doncic's floor is a less impressive Hedo Turkoglu.

I've had Doncic 1 and Ayton 1A, but I'm going to have to flip that.

Fingers crossed. I hope we really get to see what Ayton can do the rest of the way with a bigger share of the offensive responsibilities now that Trier has been sidelined. I feel like with the coach not there & Trier suspended that even if Ayton retains his eligibility, Arizona won't go far in either the Pac 12 or March Madness. I feel like one downside to Ayton is he's not really selfish enough to take over games when they need him to.

By the way, this Friday's episode of Draft Class by the Ringer focused mostly on Ayton. Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa-JtOW0iPk
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote