View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 03:07 PM   #10
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

i didn't bat an eye when marbury put us through:

-his weird incestuous talk,
-his proclamation that he was the best point guard in the league,
-his idea that he could get beckham-like publicity if he played in Europe
-he and his cousin soliciting organization members for sex
-his support of michael vick (which i actually found pertinent, relatively speaking)

but i cannot hold my tongue at this. i think knicks PR has literally brainwashed this guy. I mean, their big 4 (marbury, curry, crawford, randolph) are guys who were overrated BEFORE they even came to the knicks, and 2 of their next 4 important players (robinson, balkman) are among the most famous punchlines in the league, and the other 2 (frye, lee) are so buried in the depth chart that they are lost causes.

this franchise is a joke. has olberman made isiah his worst person ever yet? because isiah is this decade's nba's worst person. moreso than jerry buss or kevin mchale. this guy is pissing on kncks fans on a nightly basis. this team is awful, and it starts with management and the stench of isiah just percolates through the entire franchise. [/rant]

Last edited by nowhereman; 10-01-2007 at 03:11 PM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote