Thread: New Stuff
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2001, 10:14 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Check out ClutchCity.net, the current badass of all NBA fan sites! THAT is what I see this site becoming (cc.net will always be king of the hill in my mind but I'm hoping to create a site of similar magnitude dedicated to the Mavs). The problem I've been facing, however, is lack of a hardcore programmer (for db-related functions and other scripting mumbo jumbo I'm unfamiliar with) and my own pickiness. I'm a graphic designer and I get sick of designs rather quickly..I've re-worked two different layouts thus far, and have just started on a third. My problem is I keep trying to top myself, and if I think the design I'm working on isn't up to my standards, I dump it. Even if it's 3 weeks into the design. Yea I'm pretty phucked up that way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I should have something up by next week though. I'm thinking of just creating a small site that looks cool, and then eventually adding onto it. Perhaps that would be the best route to go (right now I keep trying to create a huge ESPN-like site right away..not the best idea).
djb is offline   Reply With Quote