View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 10:49 PM   #12
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I say photograph each voter, coupled with fingerprints, ocular photos, and/or cheek swabs, with all data sent into a central voter database hub for processing. No need to carry anything with you to the polls other than your own behind. As a young minority, I just confirmed I've got one, and I would mind less about this than say... getting VR stripped and irradiated every time I go to the airport, having my emails stored and read by the secret police, or being audited because someone doesn't like me.

Bonus upside: more government jobs, spending, and a new administrative department to secure voting.

Why a photo ID became the hill to die on with all the other crap thrust upon us is beyond me...

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 07-06-2014 at 10:51 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote