View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 08:48 PM   #82
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ2003 View Post
Still holding out hope for Hartenstein to be that other big we bring in. Pretty decent post defender, solid rim protector, improved outside shot that would only get better in Dallas and a great passer. Maybe we send Dirk & Maxi to recruit him with the German ties and offer him the primary backup Center role (I view Maxi as more of a 4) with potential to start alongside Wood.
He signed with New York

But I think the McGee signing is sneaky good for Dallas.

I prefer Wood to play the 4 because he's not any good in terms of interior defense and rim protection.

They could even go big and start McGee and Wood together with Bullock and DFS as the wing defenders.

I'd bring Dinwiddie off the bench to run the 2nd team.

Losing Brunson was a tough pill to swallow because he was so effecient and rarely turned the ball over. I'm holding out hope they can somehow turn Powell and THJ into Brogdon.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote