Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 05:30 PM   #959
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Good god, Minnesota is so dumb

1) Mavs just showed the world that Gobert could be negated. He's still a very good rebounder and good defender, but that's not superstar.

2) Superstars have been getting three picks. They gave FIVE for Gobert? Shit.

3) Anthony Edwards talked so much @#$% about Gobert. It's gonna be awkward.

4) No way KAT and Gobert can play together. The NBA allows between 0-1 bruisers in the middle. KAT got abused. Gobert got abused. Now they want to play both?

5) Gobert's next step was going to be setting picks and rolling for oops. Wolves threw away their only passing PG.

Its a interesting route to take that's for sure. I won't call them stupid. They got Gobert for nothing as of right now. Those late round draft picks they won't miss.

KAT is a elite shooter....hell its probably at best for him to be at the 4. I don't see how this works but I want to see if it works. The NBA is getting smaller.....but those are two great big men.

If ANT can take the next step and be the teams best player which he's on his way to be......T-Wolves may shock people. They improved defensively for sure.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote