View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 08:54 AM   #13
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Erica Lubarsky - come back

I have no intention of engaging in another personal firefight with any poster over this (or any other) issue. I come here for information and perspective, nothing else.

That said, I take exception to a couple of the posts below, which contain negative comments toward a specific poster (me), and which, IMO, might be considered harrassment.

Rather than let the issue lie, let tempers cool, let hurt feelings heal, one poster here has taken it up on him/herself to throw gasoline on the fire. That's called instigating.

As one of the principals involved, I myself had sought to redact any offensive comments so that NO OTHER POSTER would be offended. The thread was initially locked, and then appeared to have been deleted.

It is unclear what purpose it serves to repost those comments here. I would encourage fellow posters to reconsider what precisely is gained by re-posting ugly and unfortunane exhcanges such as the one below, which rehashes an old, unpleasant, unfortuante incident; and the reposting of which is unnecessarily negative, and does nothing but spread ill will and perpetuate negativity.

Posters here usually have the ability to reconsider and edit their own posts. Failing that, the mods have demonstrated the ability to redact posts when necessary. Let's hope the right thing happens here by itself.

MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote