View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 08:22 AM   #457
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I'm sure a lot of people have seen this on YouTube, but I found a high quality version of it.

I enjoyed it.
If you download the video off that site, find it on your computer (Veoh put it in a hidden folder on my computer), and use the DivX Player to play it instead of VeohTV (if it's a DivX file of course), the quality is even better.

I originally had that video on Stage6 which was much better than Veoh, but the site shut down, so now I have to settle for this one. I haven't publicized it really (good job for finding it) because I'm hoping there's a better site to host DivX files. Anyone know of any?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote