View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 02:53 PM   #8
chanaw25

chanaw25 will become famous soon enough

I actually find this semi-realistic because yeah reggie is old but he was old when he was still playing and he was still a high caliber player. as well as the fact that he had started talks with the mavs a year or two ago about joining them and he also tried joining the spurs if memory serves. but my point with that is that reggie was trying to get back in and that is why the celtics went and talked to him about a come back and i think if they can sign him for a year it is a great deal for them. that way they can have a guy to play back up to rondo and ray allen. that way you can have a solid guy to come of the thin bench and give them the oppertunity to trade tony allen which (though coming off injury) is the only guy on that team with any trade value the celtics would consider giving up. maybe they could get a vet Pg for him.

and in any case the celtics would bring back Bird, Bill Russels, Pistol Pete,Bill Walton and then sign wilt chamberlin, Pippen, Jordan, Patrick Ewing , Julius Irving, and im sure Isiah Thomas is gonna be looking for a job soon enough so why not?

Russel, Chamberlin, Ewing
Garnett, Bird, Walton
Pierce, Pippen, Dr. J
RayAllen, Jordon, Miller
Pistol Pete, Isiah Thomas, Rajon Rondo

Barring the "everyone dropping dead on the court" factor im seeing playoffs.
chanaw25 is offline   Reply With Quote