View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 01:10 PM   #49
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I don't believe the MVP award should go to a loser and right now unless Brees wins out the Saints will be losers. You can't deny what he's done without help around him but at the same time I don't think that's a good enough of an excuse just to give it to him. If we were giving out the Most Valuable Loser award Brees would win hands down. Maybe even Andre Johnson. But if we're talking about the MVP award i'd have to give it to a guy who's team is still in contention. I wouldn't even mind giving it to guys who aren't quarterbacks like Haynesworth or Harrison or Polumala for the Steelers. Maybe even Justin Tuck.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote