View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 12:44 AM   #291
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Phoenix @ Dallas Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: endtroducing
Quote:
Originally posted by: FreshJive
Quote:
Originally posted by: endtroducing
yeah, 8 games into the year and coming off a high ankle sprain with little to no preseason or camp play...perfect barometer to judge a guy

I'm a huge Daniels fan. Only judging his performance so far. He has not been good. Have you watched the games?
I've listened to the games that I've been able to listen to, and I watched the Miami game...I know how things are going, at least. I'm not into trashing our players.
I don't consider it trashing. I'm not the one calling him a ball hog. I simply said that Daniels has sucked SO FAR THIS YEAR. I'm sure its his ankle, but he doesn't seem to be showing the smarts he did last year. Get off the high horse. I'm sure you have posted a concern or two about a player in your posting career. I still think Daniels will be a great player, but I'm not sure he should be playing much point.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote