View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #91
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Define what a star is?

When fired up, he surely is. I know the motivational thing is an issue but when motivated, he is killer. Killer.

During the regular season, i would agree that he is just a very good player. During the playoffs though....he is all the star the Mavs would need. IMO.

Imagine Davis, Terry, Howard, Dirk, Kaman as our starting line-up. Looks like plenty of trade pieces as well, especially with Stack and Damp coming to a close soon (based on the trade just for Kidd of course)...but woulda, coulda, shoulda.

It is almost impossible to discuss the level of "championshipness" of that squad but if that doesn't make you salivate well then....I dunno. You only don't do that for two reasons: Denial about the Kidd trade or financial reasons. Both too, I guess.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote