Thread: NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 11:49 PM   #22
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I was soooo about to correct your mistake by pointing out that Deron had 5 points in 4 minutes tonight, but then I remembered that Derrick Williams exists.

On that note, the Cavs have been pretty lousy beyond LeBron/Kyrie/Love... Like, what the hell happened to Tristan "max contract" Thompson?? Dude is a non-factor, can't even pull down boards against a smaller team -- probably why he hasn't cracked 23 minutes in a Finals game so far... And their bench is just straight-garbage.

Is hockey still a thing? Imma be a hockey fan now.
Yeah I made a similar mistake a while back in the regular season when all I saw was "made shot D. Williams" or something in a play by play.

Cavs need a lot more from their role players but my biggest problem with Lebron has always been he just doesn't wow me closing games. It's not his game really, I know, but the best player on the planet had a shot attempt with 10.5 mins left in the 4th down 12 points... and proceeded to not shoot another shot until he subbed out with over 3mins left. I just don't like that from the best player in the world. Especially since he also isn't really even slowing KD down remotely. Again, I'm not blaming him for the loss but it's why I personally feel, in some respect he's overrated. He's 6'8 and nobody on the Warriors can stop him from bully balling his way to at least get ft's and slow the game down and limit the transition game. KD and Draymond were in foul trouble, post them up and get them off the floor?

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 06-04-2017 at 11:50 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote