View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 10:03 AM   #26
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Shhh...don't tell the kids, spiral.

Nellie has always done whatever it would take to win. Always. No way he was going to beat those Boston, Philly, and LA teams on offense, so the Bucks played defense. No way he was going to beat Shaquille O'Neal on defense with Raef LaFrenz and Shawn Bradley, so he played offense.

Is this so hard to understand? To me, it's not.

You know, I find it funny looking back to see that in the '03 playoff run we spent well less than ten minutes a game without a center on the court. Oh, but Nellie, even if he had Shaq, wouldn't play him. Please.

And don't give me Patrick Ewing on the very down side of his career as a counter-example. Ewing was a dog.
I don't hang out here as much as I used too, but how can anybody say this anymore? Avery has a bunch of guys that could not play defense according to Don Nelson, and not only has them playing better D, but playing better overall.

Nelson was lazy at the end. He preferred playing golf to going to practice. F' him.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote