View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 09:37 PM   #110
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
im ok with blalock moving to first for now. If davis is good enough to worry about blocking him(and i think he is) then it wont matter because he'll force his way onto the field. Mad max will be a dh that can be a 3rd catcher and first basemen and probably fill in a little in the outfield if need be. He'll provide some roster flexibility because he should be a front line dh that could also catch for a couple of weeks if he really needed to. I assume JMJ is the third guy you are thinking about jthig? He'll be an outfielder long term. i know he just started playing first again but i doubt seriously its permanent.

as for hurley, he seems to be figuring it out. Mostly he was experimenting with a changeup early and has scrapped it to go to a fastball/slider/splitter rep. Also for the first time since he was really young his plus plus velocity has been back recently as he was hitting 97 recently. He'll be fine.

I love josh hamilton, but good lord berkman is on fire.

btw on the rangers when you start looking at all stars it sure looks like the rangers have 4 locks plus young who could maybe go. Man thats crazy.
Who do you call locks? Ham, Milt, Ian, and Pads?