View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 05:03 PM   #1346
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesVE View Post
Sorry, don't even know what your reputation bit there means.

I said it's an anomaly that Dirk outrebounded each individual player on the opposing team. You say that my saying that is "crap".

Pretty sure that, by and large, the high rebounder in a game on any given night in the NBA is usually ~10 (most times higher).

Yet Dirk averages UNDER 7 rebounds a game. Pretty sure that means that the dude does NOT outrebound the other team night-in and night-out.

Dirk ranks 53rd in rebounding.

So, uhh, yeah... don't really see how I'm wrong here. I guess that makes me a knucklehead for stating the obvious.
To be fair; Dirk does have some really good rebounders around him so he doesn't have to bang as much if we were a really small team. Anything he can do preserve himself is fine with me.