Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 10:38 AM   #389
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
This is the problem with a POTUS who refuses to take intelligence briefings...

@realDonaldTrump: Iran just test-fired a Ballistic Missile capable of reaching Israel.They are also working with North Korea.Not much of an agreement we have!

@brianklaas: Fox News is now reporting that this missile launch never happened. The President got duped by an old video from 7 months ago. Good grief.

FOX NEWS: Iran's supposed missile launch was fake, US officials say http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...cials-say.html

EDIT: Liberals say Pence would be worse than Trump if impeached, but I guarantee you the guy wouldn't start WWIII with a Tweet.
I think he has the ability to get some of the republican agenda voted through just because hes not so polarizing. But right now I would 100% take that chance and hope its not voted through and have Pence as president. It would be a tiny sense of normalcy, even though hes a religious whacko.