View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 10:16 PM   #51
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all
Default Doc's Shots......Cowboys Season Opener vs. Atlanta

here are my select grades:

<u>Quincy</u> = D
on his throwing alone he was a C at best, but with him turning the ball over twice (the one thing that he CAN NOT get away with), he earned a the D. He did have some good throws, but they were all deep. He needs to improve greatly with his short throws, and keep from turning the ball over.
ALSO, that INT was PATHETIC

<u>Galloway</u> = A
his deep threat provided the only spark of offense throughout the game. and on a bright note, the Cowboys were actually able to take advantage of it.

<u>Cason </u> = A
he didn't touch the ball much, but provided a huge lift when he did. And that burst of speed to score that TD was awesome.

<u>Hambrick</u> = C
he took what was there, and that was it. Very average performance, and probably player. I'd love to see at least a flash of some gamebreaking from him, but I guess we'll see.

<u>O - Line</u> = C
again average. not much rushing in the second half, and some break downs in the pass blocking. BUT, it still looked like an improvement from last year.

<u>Offense</u> = D
they had flashes, but too inconsistant. but at least they moved the ball, and have something to build on.

<u>Defense</u> = D
another decent perforance until it mattered, then they folded.

<u> Special Teams </u> = D
nothing special on returns, and missing a FG, and EXTRA point get a D
but the punter looked good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

<u>TEAM</u> = D
i think we all agree that this team is a "C" team, but with all the breakdowns on offense, and defense, they earned a D. hopefully they overachieve next game, and earn a B, and possibly a W