View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:05 PM   #1559
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I'd love for him to have signed here, it is interesting that we haven't missed him much yet, or Bass either. Dampier responded to fear of benching with is most inspired play yet as a Maverick. Gooden is a better backup than Bass, because he's a bigger defender with a more versatile offensive game. And he's about as consistent as Bass. For my money, both Humphries and Singleton are nearly Bass equals...better at everything except shooting.

Too bad for Gortat the Magic screwed with his career, and too bad for the Magic to have, so far, wasted all those millions to get 7 mediocre minutes a night. Couldn't happen to a more deserving GM, as every week Gortat fails to produce is a week his value drops...to below what they are paying him.

I could see Orlando as a perfect destination for the Dust Chip, because if Gortat keeps playing poorly, no one is gonna want that fat contract.

Last edited by G-Man; 12-04-2009 at 02:08 PM.
G-Man is offline   Reply With Quote