View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 12:45 AM   #262
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
Something else I don't understand... Why do we have Aaron Glenn on Moss rather than Newman or, even better, Henry. He just caught one for a TD and we put the same two bitches on him a second time as if one helping of smoked cowboy wasn't enough... I just can't believe what happened there in the fourth quarter. We got booed for it when it happened and I thought to myself THIS MIGHT COST US THE GAME. Because 2 TDs are awful easy to get in the NFL and we only had 13. We should have passes rather than running three straight times with Thompson.

I hate to blame ONE person for a loss, so I won't... I will blame two. This falls directly, (AND I MEAN DIRECTLY), on Roy and Payton!!! Parcells, you might not be MUCH better, but please take the playbook back from this fool!
I believe Glenn was on Moss because he's physical like Henry and he's fast like Newman is. Henry can't keep up with Moss and Newman isn't physical enough to handle him. I probably would've went with Newman myself though.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote