View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

There were so many times this season (prior to march) that my Dad and I would be sitting up there looking at each other and saying "They need to sign that guy right now"

He was so money in the first half of the season. So money.

But you're right...he's really good at getting chances. How many times is he breaking into the zone by himself, but real threatening like, only to have the puck end up in the glass?

If he could just learn that little extra bit at the end....ahh but that's the special part. The other part is effort. The part he lacks is that touch at the end, that calm. You can't teach that part. He seemed to have it in October, but he lost it.

I love the guy, he's a great competitor. The only problem is, the UFA market is pretty bare this off season, so someone's going to offer him that supid money the Rangers were handing out to people a couple of years ago, and he's gonna have to take it. I just hope it's in the east.