View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 01:46 AM   #29
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Josh is going to have to show a ton more aggressiveness on the court than I've seen. I actually think you are correct in that he seems to move well, big and can hit a wide open shot out to about 18feet.

I think most of it is between his ears. I heard that he's a beast on the practice court, he needs to bring a whole lotta that to the court because he needs to understand that he's not in there to defer, fill space, whatever, he's there to contribute and that means taking his shots when open and being aggressive.

He has to "get it" or he won't be on the court for anyone.

if anything, i wish he'd shoot less from the 3 line. he's not a great 3 shooter, but he insists on shooting them (especially in the Champ Finals).