View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 10:24 PM   #48
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Connection Time Out Issue

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
i just want to chime in.

Comparing access to this site with the Cable Company = WORST ANALOGY EVER

and mary, those things aren't ironic, they're just sucky things that happen. you'd think alanis would've looked up the definition before writing the song.

Is the fact that she wrote a song about irony that wasn't ironic,...... ironic?

Not to get back on topic.....but E.L. mentioned earlier about using the stop button after you post. This actually works pretty well.

I don't use "stop", but I use the "back" button and then "reload" - and it works just fine, you don't have to wait to be timed out at all. I'm sure alot of people have figured this out already, I'm just pointing it out for those who haven't.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote