View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #17
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Yeah, I really think Kaman needs to come in off the bench. I wouldn't mind him as the first option (or 1a) with the second unit, but he is shooting it every time he touches it early on and you can tell it's keeping the rest of the guys from getting in a rhythm early on.

Also, MMB mentioned a potential trade of Kaman/Dojo for Gortat/Beasley... would anyone else be totally thrilled if we could get that done? Park Beas on the bench immediately if he doesn't work out, and a year from now he'll start picking up trade value as he signed for just three years. I'm down.
Mmb?
Either way I'd pass on that. You're basically taking on 13.5 mil in contracts for Gortat. Would you pay 13.5 a year for Gortat?
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote